Friday, December 19, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Just wanted to take this opportunity to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and let you know that I will be taking some time off until after the first of the New Year. I will be praying for you and for your families over the holidays. May we all remember why we celebrate and keep Jesus at the center of everything we do over the next week.

I also want to thank each of you for all of the encouragement you have given me over the past few months. If you have been blessed, challenged, or encouraged by anything on this blog, please know that it is from the Holy Spirit and has nothing to do with me. For those of you that have encouraged me to submit writings to publishers, thank you so much and I am praying about that. But, thank you for showing that much faith in me.

May all honor, praise, and glory go to Jesus Christ our Lord! Again, Merry Christmas!

Elaine

2 comments:

Haley said...

Merry Christmas!

Sherry said...

Keep it up, girlie! Jesus is using this blog for His glory!! Thank you for letting Him use you and Merry Christmas!